We are an authorised dealer and provider of servicing for DAF vehicles.
The following companies under DBK Group have authorisation to service DAF vehicles: DBK, WTC, CTC.
Short and long term vehicle rental
Vehicles rental – transport optimised
Our fleet of vehicles for rental adds up to circa 2800 vehicles, including DAF, MAN and Iveco truck tractors and vans as well as Kögel and Kassbohrer semitrailers – curtain-sided, refrigerators, large-capacity semitrailers, container carriers, silos, tankers.
The offer of lorries rental prepared by DBK Group answers the needs of companies seeking for practical and flexible solutions. Our fleet for rental is around 2800 vehicles, including DAF, MAN and Iveco truck tractors and vans as well as Kögel and Kassbohrer semitrailers – curtain-sided, refrigerators, large-capacity semitrailers, container carriers, silos and tankers.
Short- and long-term vehicle rental
The offer of vehicles rental prepared by DBK Group answers the needs of companies seeking for practical and flexible solutions.
Thanks to our offer, the entrepreneurs in this business sector may – upon conditions and at rates specified in rental contracts – benefit on the constant basis from the use of new vehicles whose operation is very practical and never generates high costs of maintenance and repairs. In the short-term variant, this enables our customers to solve their sudden and unforeseen problems with their fleet or to be able to carry out unexpectedly ambitious orders which require them to perform some additional transport-related tasks in a short time. Mid-term and long-terms rental, instead, is a solution that promises much more than mere comfort. It allows our customers to save time and to minimise the labour input necessary to maintain the fleet in full readiness to action. This way, they are only involved in management, focusing on the optimum use of means of transport. Costs related to operation and maintenance of vehicles are carried over to DBK Rental (except for costs of fuel and driver employment). Along with rental for standard periods with uniform monthly instalments, we also offer flexible solutions, adapted to non-typical periods of contract validity. Moreover, we are also able to adapt our fleet to our customers’ expectations and specific business needs. Learn more about our fleet HERE.
Benefits stemming from vehicles rental
- solution for each type of business – for both transport and distribution companies expecting a large and uniform fleet, complete with a comprehensive service both domestically and abroad, as well as for businesses looking after provisional solutions stemming from too many orders at a time during hot seasons in the market;
- specialised consultancy provided by experts from DBK Rental – we are going to help you choose vehicles that really fit your business needs;
- optimal orders management – rental being a perfect solution in conditions of dynamically changing marketplace;
- savings in terms of time and means – you focus on managing the company and soliciting new orders while at the same time we take proper care of your fleet and its servicing;
- investment potential maintained – while renting the fleet you neither lock your own capital nor face the problem of the loss of value of the vehicles you purchased. This makes a safe solution if you are planning new investments in the future;
- this make it easier to manage the company budget – as you benefit from vehicles rental, your running costs remain constant, planned and accounted for – this makes them guaranteed under the contract over all the period of its validity;
- after-sale service – the customer is free from any additional costs related with the fleet operation. Any potential breakdowns and vehicles service rest with DBK Rental.
We are an authorised dealer and provider of servicing for Iveco vehicles.
The following companies under DBK Group have authorisation to service Iveco vehicles: CTC and REMO-CAR.